Monday, October 6, 2008

Bloggishness

Seems this blog thing is the new hotness (and no, I'm not an early adopter, why do you ask?). It's no coincidence whatsoever that I'm trying out blogging again roughly a month before I tackle my second year at National Novel Writing Month. Something about writing practice. I've tried blogging before and either let it languish or it was project specific and the project's done. So I'm trying again and seeing if this is a habit I can maintain. My previous failures at consistent blogging probably has more to do with my attention span with new shiny things (minimal) as well as my internet hermit tendencies (do I really have to post this?). So I gave myself a broader umbrella of topics that I could write about so that I can be as distracted as I want to be. I should also give myself a goal/schedule when I should post things if I really wanted this to work, but I'll have to think on that some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment